Is it possible to dispute the charge?

You may dispute the charge and request a hearing. Disputing the charge means that you do not admit the offence you were charged with. To dispute the charge, you may go to a Provincial Court office during the response period, or go to and follow the instructions provided. If a hearing is set, you will be provided with notice of court date, time and location.

If you do not respond on or before the final response date you will be deemed to have admitted the offence.

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial